Under supervision by the Clinical Supervisor provides frontline care to clients in the OTP and IOP programs. This position is accountable for assisting clients in the development and maintenance of healthy lifestyles and recovery management skills. This position requires a thorough understanding of the clinic’s philosophy of treatment, admission process and criteria. A basic knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis is essential. The individual is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintains a caseload as assigned and in accordance with COMAR and CARF regulations.
- Ensures incoming clients have a complete psychosocial history and comprehensive assessment and interpretative summary within 5 days of admission.
- Completes, with team participation, a Preliminary Treatment Plan within 3 days of admission.
- Prepares, with team and client participation, a Comprehensive Treatment Plan for all patients within 30 days of admission.
- Completes a Treatment Plan Update every 30 days following the completion of the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Prepares an aftercare plan for all patients completing the program or being discharged for other reasons.
- Provides follow-up care and contact with each discharged patient.
- Provides individual addiction counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Provides coordination of care of Health Home services according to the Treatment Plan.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Trainee status from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or certification as a licensed addiction counselor.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude and approach to patients, staff and visitors.
- Perform all duties within their scheduled work week.
- Complies with State/Federal or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
Recovery Center of Maryland seeks to hire a Intake Coordinator. The ideal individual will have experience conducting assessments, writing treatment plans, and developing and executing plans of care in a timely manner.
- Effectively engage clients with substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling sessions with focus on addiction related topics.
- Responsible for intakes and assessments, problem identification, treatment planning, recording progress notes, and developing discharge plans, review of continuing care plans, transition plans, and completion of treatment authorizations.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with referral sources and other agencies involved in client care (i.e. child welfare and criminal justice system).
- If licensed, knowledge of best mental health practices for co-occurring clients Must have one of the following certifications or licenses with the State of Maryland: Alcohol Drug Trainee, CSC-AD, CAC-AD
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for the maintenance and distribution of patient medical records following the Policy and Procedures set up by the Recovery Center.
- Filing/scanning and retrieving patient medical records in a timely manner.
- Checking patient chart for accuracy and completeness.
- Purging inactive medical records.
- Keeping updated on new laws that pertain to medical records, and maintaining accuracy in the medical record.
- Maintain correspondence in Medical Records in accordance with established laws/guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year of verifiable experience in a Medical Records office
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must pass test for word usage, office procedures, medical terminology.
- Must have skills necessary for filing.
- Must posses basic computer skills including data entry and the use of printers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of and practice of safe lifting and back techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
The Recovery Center of Maryland is looking for a professional receptionist with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as our company’s front desk receptionist. In this position, you will greet guests entering the building and help direct them where they need to go. In addition, you’ll be responsible for answering and managing the phones. We are a large company with multiple services in the building, and the job can be fast paced with little downtime. You will work a set schedule that’s free of weekend hours. We also offer great benefits and PTO time. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Managing appointments, calendars for management Team
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office supply list
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- At least two years of experience in Administrative, front desk services and or office work
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Required)
- Applicant should be highly organized and detailed-orientated
- Experience using a multi-line phone system required